Sunday, February 26, 2023

February 2023

February was eventful. I completed my training at the airline finally and was on short call reserve for the remainder of the month.  We took a family trip to Savannah GA and I took Delilah to Lubbock to visit April and fam. Delilah had fun time with her cousins. She continues to struggle with ear infections and congestion which results in lots of fevers and coughs. She is almost 3 and so cute. When I’m sick she acts very nurturing and empathetic making a sad face as she comforts me and pays me softly.  Ellie is growing and is the 85% of her height! She grew 3 inches in about 5 months  she is learning a lot of new words and is generally a very playful smiley baby.  Found out she is allergic to kiwis this month which is now added to chick peas.  Her and Lilah have been going to “miss Erica” for daycare as Haley has been in her new job. They both like it and when I pick them up they come running saying I missed you!  Melts my heart.  They both had ear infections this month.  Lilah did good on the plane to Lubbock  she only had one meltdown during 4 flights even when tired. Small updates to the house here and there. Looks like home values are falling and we may lose money on the house.  Trying to work on ourselves and relationship. My brother Daniel happened to be in Texas when I visited April and it was good to talk to them about spiritual things / our relationship with God, life’s purpose  etc. I’m lucky to have such open minded friendly loving supporting and helpful siblings. 















March 4, 2023

Delilah Rose Ellison turns 3 tomorrow! Wow, as i'm writing that it seems like she should be much older than that.  Three is so young for how old she acts.  I am the luckiest father in the world to have such cute, smart, loving girls and a wife that cares for them when I'm away.  I am lucky to have 2 great dogs, a nice house, a car, food to eat and family and friends.  I am grateful for my 5 senses to smell, taste, touch, see and feel.  What a delight to enjoy the beautiful things of this earth.  I am thankful for the scriptures and people around me who have taught me to value them.  At this period of my life I'll admit I have not read them as much as I should have but plan to.  I have high ideals but dont live up to them a lot.  

My heels still havent recovered from my bone spur surgery now 18 months ago.  cant run, cant jump, i'm in the worst shape of my life.  I want to continue to write more so i can write a screen play for a TV show sit com eventually.  

No comments:

Post a Comment